Outsourced Finance Function
- Accounts receivable and payable functions
- Sales invoicing/SO creation
- Creation of POs
- Banking services (including creation of payment runs and treasury services)
- Preparation and submission of UK VAT returns
- Processing of UK payrolls (including handling the administration of an ex-pat workforce)
- Administration of employee expenses
- Preparation and submission of year end UK statutory accounts and corporate tax returns
- iXBRL tagging services
- Liaison with specialists on annual R&D tax claims
- 13-week cash flows
- Periodic financial forecasting and budgeting
- Management accounting and balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial analysis including customer and/ or job profitability and working capital requirements
- Presentation and discussion of management information at management / board level
- Assistance with all relevant ad hoc finance requirements and queries
- Development of our unique Finance Quality Improvement Plan (FQIP) to implement best practice, helping to improve the cash health of the business
Outsourced Finance Function - Real Benefits
As finance outsourcing experts, we empower our clients through access to the skills and experience of a complete finance function at a manageable cost.
Our team has significant experience in both professional practice and industry roles, and can provide a complete service: from day to day transactional accounting right through to the submission of statutory information including VAT returns, financial statements and corporation tax returns.
We’re an extension to your business and will be visible and vocal, applying the expertise of our people and the capabilities of finance technology to support you in any way you need.
We ensure your senior management team receive timely and relevant financial information to assist in decision making, whilst developing efficiencies and best practice finance processes through our unique Finance Quality Improvement Plan (FQIP).
Our Finance Quality Improvement Programme (FQIP)
As part of our initial review of your outsourcing requirements, we perform a finance health check on your business. This helps to us to assess areas we can add real value to your day-to-day operations, providing the following potential benefits to your organisation:
- Improvements in the cash heath of your business via a review of working capital weaknesses in areas such as the timeliness of customer invoicing and maximisation of vendor credit terms.
- Creation and review of finance policies and procedures to ensure alignment with relevant accounting standards.
- Review of tax compliance in relation to both VAT and Corporation Tax, ensuring no unnecessary cash tax leakage from the business.
- Pre audit health check for clients who are subject to an annual financial audit to ensure the business is fully prepared in advance of fieldwork, to help mitigate potential cost overruns charged by auditors.